Open the PayzApp & tap on Pay / Send Money
Enter details (Name, Account Number, IFSC, Amount,) & click on ‘Continue’ Button
Click on 'Confirm' button
It's done! Money has been transferred successfully
Transfer PayZapp money to bank account –
Now transfer your PayZapp wallet balance to any Bank Account, how? Simply open your PayZapp mobile app, click on Pay/Send Money option then click on the bank icon to transfer money from PayZapp to the bank.
Key points to note-
- Charges 2.36% (2% + 18% GST),
- Your money will get credited instantly using IMPS service,
- Send any amount between Rs.1 to Rs.5000,
- You can transfer money between 3 AM to 9 PM only (you can add money at any time),
- Month starts at 1st of every month and end on the last date of that month,
- If your transaction get failed your money will get credited into PayZapp wallet/Card within 7 working days (Don’t worry your money is always safe, we tested more than 10 times & got refund for all failed transactions)
PayZapp Bank Transfer Limit & Charges for Non-KYC wallet
- Your total limit is 10k/Month & 5k/day,
- Charges: 2% + GST (Total 2.36% including Tax) applies.
PayZapp Bank transfer Limit & Charges for KYC approved wallet
- Your total limit is 50k/month,
- You can send up to 30k to HDFC account
- You can send 10k to Non- HDFC account,
- You can send 5k/daily,
- 2.36% service charges including GST applies, for all KYC & non-KYC users.
Upgrade PayZapp KYC
Steps to transfer money from PayZapp to bank account
- Open PayZapp (Between 3 AM – 9 PM | Download )
- Click on Pay/Send Money option on home screen,
- Click on Bank icon,
- Fill Account Holder’s Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, Any Amount between Rs.1 to Rs.5000,
- Click on continue.
Transfer PayZapp cash to bank account using DigiBank it’s always free
If you have Digibank Account you can transfer PayZapp cash to it for free | Don’t have Digibank Account? Open Digibank Account for 5 minutes | Get free Rs. 500 using digibank referral trick
- Open DigiBank app | Open Digibank Account
- Click on Add money option
- Add money using Debit card option
- Fill any amount from 2000 to 5000 & use your PayZapp card (Virtual debit card) to make Payment.
- You can send Rs.5000/day/PayZapp Card in digiBank account.
- Few PayZapp cards are not working properly after 1st January 2018 & you may get the error like transaction unsuccessful in that case you can send money with normal flow from PayZapp but that will charge you 2.36%.
Do you Know*
- If you are facing any issue or want to transfer more than 5k in a day, Transfer PayZapp Cash to Paytm & then Transfer Paytm to the bank account (3% charges apply).
If you have any query/suggestion/feedback please comment below,