Transfer money from paytm to the bank account - Steps
1 Open the Paytm App & Click on Passbook Option
2 Click on “Send Money to bank” option
3 Click on ‘Transfer’ to proceed
4 Enter details (Amount, Account Number, IFSC) & click ‘Send’ Button
5 Money has been transferred successfully
- Paytm instantly send this money to your bank account,
- You will be charged 3% as processing fee.
- Don’t click on any Return to bank options under passbook history otherwise your money will get returned to the same account by which you added & it may take 3 – 7 days to be credit.
Send Bank to bank money using UPI, free
|Transaction type||Charges||Time||Min – Max Amt||Limit|
|Purchase at Store/Online||Free||Instantly||Ultd||Ultd|
| Bank to Bank (UPI)|| |
| Paytm to Paytm|| |
|Paytm to Bank|| |
Note – 3% charges will be applied on all the paytm wallet (including upgraded & non-upgraded).
If you added money to the Paytm wallet for some reason but now you want it to return that same bank account or card by which you added, this can take up to 21 days to credit your money, but this is free, please follow steps below.
Return Paytm Money to Bank account
- Go to paytm wallet passbook from your laptop or mobile app.
- Click on Refund to Bank option for corresponding to your add money transaction.
- It will show you transaction is pending, as it takes up to 21 days to success,
- Once show success, check your bank account balance it should be credited.
Using paytm app
- Open Paytm mobile app | download for Android | Windows | IOS app
- Click on Passbook option,
- Select a transaction from list,
- Click on Return to Bank option,
- Click on Send back to card or bank,
- Your money will get credited back to the same account by which you paid/added.
Limits to transfer money using paytm?
- You can transfer minimum Rs 100 & Maximum Rs 5000 in a single transaction,
- You can send Maximum Rs 20,000 in a month using non-upgraded paytm wallet,
- You can send Maximum & Rs 25000 per month using upgraded paytm wallet |know how to Upgrade paytm wallet?.
- Make sure you have at least 3 days old paytm account.
- Email & mobile number must be verified on paytm,
Can I send money using the paytm website?
- Money transfer is only available using Paytm mobile app,
- You can only Add / Return money using website,
If you want to transfer paytm money from one wallet to another please follow below article,
How to transfer paytm cash to another paytm account.
Other popular posts like Transfer paytm cash to bank,