PayZapp TrendyBharat offers – 20% off on Rs. 699, Max Rs. 200, till 30 Nov.
PayZapp TrendyBharat offers
PayZapp is offering 20% off on a minimum cart value of Rs. 699 and above. The PayZapp TrendyBharat offers is valid from 15th September to 30th November 2016. The offer is valid for both new and existing PayZapp customers.
Note: Apply coupon code TRENDY20 at the time of making the payment to get TrendyBharat offer.
PayZapp TrendyBharat offers Details:
- Maximum discount Rs. 200.
- Valid till 30th November 2016.
- Use Coupon code TRENDY20.
- The coupon code valid for one time per user during the offer period.
PayZapp TrendyBharat offers Terms & Conditions:
- The offer is valid only on Website through “Pay with PayZapp” provided customer is registered for PayZapp at the time of transaction.
- TrendyBharat Offer is valid, if the payment is made using PAYZAPP. Choose PayZapp during checkout.
- TrendyBharat Offer is valid on purchases at www.trendybharat.com
- TrendyBharat offer is not valid on Electronics, Offer zone or any other discounted product / category.
- TrendyBharat Offer cannot be combined with any other offer of Payzapp or Trendybharat.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash.
- This offer can be withdrawn or the terms can be modified anytime, without prior notice or liability .
- Two coupon codes cannot be combined together.
How to get PayZapp TrendyBharat offers?
- Go to offers page << HERE >>
- Add products to cart
- Login/register on TrendyBharat.
- Select debit card as payment method.
- Apply Coupon code to get discount.
- Pay the amount using PayZapp card.
- Get cashback in payzapp card
See more offers on PayZapp | Latest offers
About PayZapp : PayZapp is mobile & shopping application from HDFC bank to recharge mobile, bill payment or shopping online or offline using PayZapp. Payzapp much similar to Paytm mobile app or mobikwik mobile app Also to get cashback on PayZapp it’s not necessary anymore to be a HDFC account holder as it was earlier.
Don’t know what is PayZapp cards?
It is same as debit card, but you can not use it on ATM machine to withdraw cash.But it can be use on online transaction similar to debit or credit card as we did here, Read more about PayzApp card and how to create.
Want to know more about PayZapp cards?
See Popular solution about your PazApp query