Rating : 5
How ? : Go to Makemytrip
Makemytrip International Flights offer : Upto Rs. 20,000 Cashback on International flights
Makemytrip International Flights offer, Where you can get Up to Rs. 20,000 Cashback on International flights. Offer is valid on all international flight bookings till 31st October, 2016.
|Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 30,000||300||700|
|Rs. 30,001 – Rs. 50,000||600||1300|
|Rs. 50,001 – Rs. 80,000||700||1800|
|Rs. 80001 – Rs. 1,00,000||1000||2300|
|Rs. 1,00,001 – Rs. 2,00,000||1500||3000|
|Rs. 2,00,001 – Rs. 4,00,000||3000||6000|
|Rs. 4,00,001 – Rs. 6,00,000||6000||13000|
How to book Makemytrip international flight?
- Book now
- Search international travel destination
- Fill details passenger details
- Apply coupon code and get cashback
- Pay the amount
T&C for Makemytrip International Flights offer
- Cashback will be calculated on per Booking ID basis. Cashback will not be processed for each passenger.
- Offer is valid on all Desktop and App Bookings (iOS & Android).
- This offer is not applicable for Multi City Travel.
- Only 2 booking per email id is valid for cashback offer.
- Cashback to wallet will be processed within 15 days of booking.
- Amount credited to MakeMyTrip wallet can be utilised within 90 days from the date of credit.
- In order to access the cashback in MakeMyTrip Wallet account, customer must use the same email id as used at the time of the booking where the Deal code was applied.
- Products and services are subject to availability.
- MMT reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, or to withdraw it altogether without prior notice or liability.
- The maximum liability of MakeMyTrip in the event of any claim arising out of this offer shall not exceed the cashback amount that the customer is entitled to receive under the said offer.
- MakeMyTrip cannot be held liable for any act and omission attributable to force majeure events.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Customer shall not be entitled to cashback in case of partial or full cancelation. If the customer.
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.
- MMT shall not be liable for any claims or grievances’ solely attributable to the Bank or netbanking services of the Bank or for any credit or debit card related claims.
- MakeMyTrip will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the offer by the customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.