Nearbuy KFC offers: Discount Voucher starting from Rs 159 + 15% NearBuy Cashback + 10% cashback on Mobikwik
Nearbuy KFC offers: Discount Voucher starting from Rs 159
Groupon’s new company Nearbuy is KFC Zinger Burgers, Hot n Crispy Chicken, Fries and More Rs. 159 only. The offer is valid till 15 Nov 2016.
Nearbuy KFC offers Include:
- 1 Pc Hot n Crispy Chicken + 2 Hot Wings + 1 Choco Pie + 1 Krush Lime Soda valid for 1 person(s)
- 1 Cheese Crunch Burger + 3 Pc Veg Strips + 1 Krush Lime Soda valid for 1 person(s)
- 1 Chicken Zinger Burger + 2 Pc Hot wings + 1 Krush Lime Soda valid for 1 person(s)
- 2 Pc Hot n Crispy Chicken + 2 Pc Hot Wings + 1 Mojito valid for 1 person(s)
- 4 Pc Hot Wings + 2 Pc Chicken Strips + 1 Reg Popcorn + 2 Mojitos valid for 2 person(s)
- 4 Pc Hot n Crispy Chicken + 4 Pc Chicken Strips + 4 Pc Hot Wings + 2 Mojitos valid for 2 person(s)
- 6 Pc Hot n Crispy Chicken + 6 Pc hot Wings + 2 Reg Fries + 3 Mojito valid for 3 person(s)
- 4 Pc Hot n Crispy Chicken + 2 Chicken Zinger Burgers + 2 Rice Bowls with Chicken Popcorn + 4 Krush Lime Soda valid for 4 person(s)
Nearbuy KFC offers Details:
- Valid all 7 days of the week
- Valid at 300+ Outlets across India
- Not Valid at Airport Outlets
- Valid only on dine-in and take-away. Not valid on Delivery
- Valid during all open hours
- This is a non-cancelable & non-refundable offer
- This is a special promotion – payments by nearbuy credits / promocodes are not applicable for this offer
- Inclusive of all taxes
Note – This is exclusive deal make sure to buy as soon as possible because these get sold out quicker.
How to get:-
- Visit deal page here
- Select 1 Quantity > add to cart
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details
- Apply code if given or needed
- Enjoy your meal
With outlets across the world, KFC is one of the few brands that can boast a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. It all started with one cook who created a soon-to-be world famous recipe more than 70 years ago, a list of secret herbs and spices scratched out on the back of the door to his kitchen. That cook was Colonel Harland Sanders of course, and now KFC is the world’s most popular chicken restaurant chain.