What is HDFC PayZapp cards ?
HDFC PayZapp cards are another type of debit cards / Virtual wallet / E-Wallet
- 16 digit card number.
- Card Name printed on it.
- Expiry date.
- CVV number printed on the another part of PazApp Card.
Payzapp cards is much similar to your credit or Debit Card with some limitation.
- You can’t transact on ATM using PayzApp cards.
- You can’t take any physical copy of this PayzApp card yet to use.
Payzapp cards have many features like debit or credit cards.
- You Can transact online on many eCommerce Site same as debit / Credit Card full payment option.
- It is secured with PayzApp PIN same as debit or credit Card PIN.
- PayzApp card PIN is same that you use to login on your PayzApp account.
So you can shop or pay bill on online eCommerce site using this 16 digit payzapp card.
Other benefits of “Pay with Payzapp” cards over credit/debit card.
- It is faster payment option due to using PIN instead of OTP because OTP take some time to reach on mobile number.
- It Provide huge discount or Cashback on many online eCommerce site or mobile app.
- Name on PayzAap card can be changed very easily as compared to changing name on Visa debit or credit Cards.
- PayzApp card PIN can also be change in few click using PayzApp mobile App.
See query & cashback offers on Payzapp cards
- How to get HDFC Payzapp cards?
- HDFC Payzapp cards – Get to know about HDFC PayzApp card
- Payzapp Rs 50 cashback on mobile recharge/bill payment of Rs 100 – Get Upto Rs 150 Cashback in a month
- How to Register on PayZApp