Freecharge first transaction – Get 70% cashback [New Users]
Get 70% cashback on first transaction offer
Freecharge is offering 70% cashback on first transaction.This offer is valid only for new users. The offer is valid only 1 time per user. Use coupon code 70FC to get this offer.
Note: Valid on successful recharges/bill payments done till 31st August 2016 for New Users of FreeCharge.
T&C for Freecharge first transaction:
- No Minimum recharge/bill payment amount & Max. cashback of Rs. 75.
- User need to apply coupon code – 70FC to get the cashback.
- Valid on Credit Card/Debit Card transactions only.
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet within 24hrs that can be redeemed within 185 days from the date of credit and is non transferable
- Not Valid for Add Cash transactions and transactions done via Netbanking & Freecharge Balance
- Valid once per user Credit Card/Debit Card/mobile number.
- Offer not valid for Airtel Potspaid/Prepaid/DTH/Landline transactions.
- Offer valid on Freecharge App, Web & mWeb.
- Freecharge has right to reserve the close offer without any prior information.
- Freecharge reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behaviour or invalid details/credentials, Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity
How to get 70% cashback?
- Go to offer page << HERE >>
- Select Recharges/Bill Payments, and choose your operator.
- Proceed to next step.
- Apply Coupon code 70FC.
- Pay The amount through preferred payment method.
- Get the cashback, see balance in account history, Also get confirmation message of cashback retrieved or not.
- Enjoy the cashback in your FreeCharge Wallet
More recharge offers | Paytm Landline bill Payment offers
FreeCharge is a mobile application whose main focus is to create an innovative channel that can deliver more for less to the Indian consumer. They provide a wide range of discounts, cashback offers and deals that are sure to attract more and more users and customers. It is a hassle free and secure payment gateway. Customers can recharge their phones, internet bills and much more