Transfer money from paytm to bank account – Steps
- Open Paytm mobile app | don’t have ? download Android | Windows | IOS
- Click on Passbook option,
- Click on Send money to bank then click on Transfer,
- Fill account holder name,
- Fill Bank account number,
- Click on Find IFSC code : Put IFSC code for your bank or Select Bank > State > City > Your branch & Press Ok,
- Fill the amount between Rs 100 to 5000,
- Click on Send,
Paytm instantly send this money to your bank account, in most cases this get credited in few minutes. In some rare cases your bank may take 1 – 7 days working days, due to network spikes/busy/fluctuation or downtime, keep patience your money is always safe.
- Check your paytm balance by call – @ 1800 1800 1234 & hear your balance.
- Check your bank account balance without going to bank how? – Just dial *99# from your registered mobile number on bank & follow simple instructions.
Please don’t click on any Return to bank options under passbook history otherwise your money will get returned to same account by which you added & it may take 3 – 21 days to be credited back in same account/card.
Paytm wallet to bank account transfer charges:
|Transaction type||Charges||Time to Credit||Min – Max Amount||Total limit|
|Loading money into wallet||Free||Instantly||Rs 1 – 99,000||Unlimited|
|Purchase at merchant site||
|Paytm to Paytm (P2P) transfer||
|Instantly||Rs 1 – 5000||Unlimited|
|Paytm to Bank (P2B) transfer
– KYC Customer
|1 – 7 days||Rs 1 – 5000||25k|
|Wallet to Bank (P2B) transfer
– Normal Customer
|1 – 7 days||Rs 1 – 5000||20,000|
|Return / Refund to Bank||
|3 – 21 days||Unlimited||Unlimited|
- 4% will be applied for all non upgraded paytm wallet after few days.
- 2% charges will be applied on all upgraded wallet.
Note – If you want to return your money back to same account by which you added, please follow steps below, but this may take up to 21 day to credit your money.
Return Paytm Money to Bank that used to add money in wallet
If you added money to paytm wallet for some reason but now you want to return back to same bank or card by which you added or paid, please follow simple steps below.
Using website site
- Go to paytm wallet passbook from your laptop or mobile app.
- Click on Refund to Bank option for corresponding to your add money transaction.
- It will show you transaction is pending, as it takes up to 21 days to success,
- Once show success, check your bank account balance it should be credited.
Using paytm app
- Open Paytm mobile app | download for Android | Windows | IOS app
- Click on Passbook option,
- Select a transaction from list,
- Click on Return to Bank option,
- Click on Send back to card or bank,
- Your money will get credited back to same account by which you paid/added.
- For urgent transfer you should use “Transfer to bank account” option using mobile app, it’s also free for limited time.
- It may take 3 to 21 days for money to be credited in bank account if you want to refund your money back using “Refund to Bank” option under you paytm passbook/wallet history.
If your money doesn’t get credited after 21 days,
- Email at email@example.com (It’s free & support is acceptable, we recommend to use this option).
- Paytm customer care number – 0120 306 2244 & 9643979797 (these are chargeable & support is not so good, Not recommended).
T&C to send paytm money to bank
Limits to transfer money using paytm?
- You can transfer minimum Rs 100 & Maximum Rs 5000 in a single transaction,
- You can send Maximum Rs 20,000 in a month using non upgraded paytm wallet,
- You can send Maximum & Rs 25000 per month using upgraded paytm wallet |know how to Upgrade paytm wallet?.
- Make sure you have at least 3 days old paytm account.
- Email & mobile number must be verified on paytm,
Can i send money using paytm website?
- No, Money transfer using paytm website is not available,
- You have to use Paytm mobile app to send or pay money.
- You can only Add / Return money same account using website,
Do you know? you can
- Transfer credit card balance to bank account for free using freecharge + get reward benefits also.
- Transfer Freecharge balance to bank account for free, up to Rs 20,000/month,
Example: Suppose you are transferring Rs 1000 to bank account
- You will not be charged any amount as processing fee,
- You will get Rs.1000 in your bank account,
- Your Paytm wallet will be debited by Rs 1000.
If you want to transfer paytm money from one wallet to another please follow below article,